Custom .Net Development
You have the requirements gathered and you want a robust system to be built in-schedule.
The service is targeted to:
- Large companies in any industry needing a custom software solution
- Software houses that need an implementation in a technology which is not in their core or a quick prototype of some new technology.
The implementation may start directly from a Requirement Specification or it can begin with a Technical Design if you wish to approve the technical side before the implementation begins.
Custom project is always... well custom, so the deliverables differ, but typically they would include:
- User interface deployed on a web server
- ...or installation package for client software
- Domain models and interfaces
- Implementation and deployment
- Unit tests
- Technical Documentation
- User manual and/or training
- A support period
Olli Perttilä is a recognized expert in the following fields:
- Microsoft .Net: C#, Visual Basic, Windows Clients, WPF, Asp.Net, Asp.Net MVC
- XML Technologies: XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, XSL FO
- Databases: MS SQL and Oracle (app. development, not a DBA)
In addition, employing Olli Perttilä might make sense when you consider some completely new technologies where there are not really any experts available in general: SaaS infrastructures, utilizing Cloud technologies, Domain Specific Languages, product specific projects etc.
An implementation project can be done by the hour or as a fixed project. Giving a fixed offer always requires a technical design stage, which is billed by the hour.
Please contact me to get an idea of the costs involved in your particular project.
Last updated by Olli Perttilä on 29.5.2009